Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I pray that you get something out of my being transparent and that God will continue to use me even to speak to one!! Feel free to click follow or follow by email! Be blessed... and transparent!

Monday, May 30, 2011

All About The See Through Me

My name is Felicia. I am a 40 year old single mom of 2 high school graduates and a ninth grader, which a feat in and of itself if you knew my creative kids! I started my journey seeking GOD on June 29, 2009 when I sat in my bathroom crying and internally screaming at GOD about a man I thought He had brought into my life to save me from a drought marriage. Yes, I am an ex-adulterer, but I will get to that Im sure somewhere in this blogging journey. My life verse is Matthew 6:33, "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." And my saving verse for practical needs is Psalm 37:7 "Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes." I, like many, have had that traumatic childhood (divorce, molestation, bullying, depression) and Im sure that I have had my share of adulthood experiences to carry all us women. My journey has led me to this simple thing.... to blog. I have never been able to read through a lengthy blog or have I desired to so rest assured these will be simple notes of experience taught to me through YHWH which I pray will in turn help you (I mean who likes to go through trials for no reason??) get through your trials.
I can guarantee that there will be mistakes (spelling, grammar), you will laugh, you will cry and even be upset that I am leaning in your window sill far enough to grab a fork and taste test your pies. But what I can also guarantee is that this will be a supernatural experience for you felt through me as Holy Spirit moves and speaks through me while walking this ragged, narrow journey. This blog will be about my life in Christ, my struggles in Him, my children, my motherhood experiments... I mean experiences and life as a unmarried mother and person.
Let me explain the title, TransparenMe. A word that GOD keeps bringing me back to is transparency. The definition simply means to see through. This is what I want for my life in Christ to be. Soooo transparent that you can even see me through the screen. So grab your beverage of choice, find a quiet place to sit (if you have kids, you know there is no quiet place unless they are in their angelic state... sleeping) and dont forget the tissues as GOD uses me to rake through the muck in our lives that blocks us from being the transparent vessel He can use!

1 comment:

  1. To my long time friend and creator of this blog, I wish you a safe and happy journey that you are about embark upon!!! I know great things are ahead for you, because you put God first. It is amazzzzing to see how things open up when he is put most highest.
    Love you Lady, and here's to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete